Destination 112 Musical Performance and Booking Agreement 2018
Destination 112 books music and performances on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Performers will take the stage from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Destination 112 provides compensation to the performers in the form of:
1. $20.00 Restaurant Comp per Performing Member.
2. 12% Profit Share of Alcohol purchases from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
3. 7% Profit Share of Food purchases from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
4. $25.00 Advertising Boost of Event on Facebook Spread out during week leading up to performance.
5. A 3% Bonus pay-out on Alcohol Sales above $1500.00
6. A 3% Bonus pay-out on Food Sales above $2000.00
Performers must provide Digital material or Digital poster to be printed by Destination 112 and Displayed at location.
Destination 112 has sound equipment, lighting and microphones available for use.
Any instruments needed must be provided by performers.
Destination 112 will provide non-alcoholic beverages to the performers at no cost.
Destination 112 provides all music licensing for cover music.
Cancellation of a performance may be made by either party with at least 72 hours’ notice.
Cancellation of a performance 71 hours or closer to the event will result in the cancelling party paying a cancellation fee of $100.00.
Payments will be made the following Monday by 5:00pm. Payments will be made by Check or Bank Transfer. Cash will not be available for the purpose of Expense Tracking.
If the performing party is agreeable to said terms. Please provide the following information.
Name of Group:
Dates available to play:
Website or Facebook page for Group:
Name and Phone Number of Primary Contact:
Preferred Payment Method: Check or Bank Transfer